Texas Pageant Expo
The Texas Pageant Expo is pageantry's premier tradeshow in Texas held on Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 10am at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Houston, TX. The Texas Pageant Expo offers attendees a complete marketplace of diverse pageant resources and a perfect venue for exhibitors to showcase products and services to pageant fans of all systems. Featuring guest emcee and Miss Texas USA 2003, Nicole O'Brian, the Expo will also present a Pageant Walk-off Competition, Photogenic Contest, Titleholder Parade, FREE Pageant Training, Hourly Door Prizes, and FREE Giveaways! Don't miss the Pageant Kickoff Event of the Year!
Texas Pageant Expo - Walk-off Competition:
❖ Walk-off Competition sponsored by Serendipity and PageantReady. Click image below for more info.
Texas Pageant Expo - Photogenic Contest:
❖ Photogenic Contest sponsored by Wardrobe: the boutique. Click image below for more info.
Texas Pageant Expo - Titleholder Parade:
❖ The first 50 attending Titleholders may participate in the Titleholder Parade. The Titleholder Parade will recognize ALL reigning titleholders in ALL age divisions among ALL pageant systems. Each Titleholder will wear their crown and sash and take center stage at pageantry's most exciting event of 2010! If you are a reigning local, state, or national titleholder don't miss out on your chance to be recognized and noticed by the Who's Who of the pageant world. To participate email Full Name, Age, Title and Year, Pageant System, and Date of Ticket Purchased or Issued to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Pageant Training by:
❖ LauRen Merola of PageantReady
- 10 years of Pageant and Modeling Experience including Miss Universe and Miss America Organizations
- Miss Pennsylvania USA 2008 and Top 5 at Miss USA 2008
- Former Captain for the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders and Swimsuit Calendar Cover girl
- Featured in major publications including Maxim, Muscle and Fitness, and Lucky Magazine
- Toured with Hillary Clinton campaign appearing on CNN, Inside Edition, Fox Business, and CSPAN
- With a communications degree, served as a television host for The Bryan McFadden Show, Fins TV, and Game Day Live
❖ Bill Alverson of Prep With Bill
- Utilizes presentation skills as a practicing ligitation attorney of 20+ years to coach for pageant interviews
- Served as a local director in the Miss America system producing a Top 10, Top 5, and 1 state winner
- MAO 4 state winners, 3 Top 5 at Miss America, 1 Top 15, and 1 Miss America
- MAOT 1 state winner, 1 Top 10
- USA 1 state winner
- Teen USA 1 state winner
❖ Heather Bassham Sumlin of Mental Management Systems
The Mental Management System is a recognized performance enhancement program that is taught to and used by World and Olympic Champions throughout the world. Lanny Bassham is recognized as a teacher of the world's best in the area of mental preparation for sport and business. His clients include the PGA and PGA tour players, Miss America finalists, Miss USA winners, World and Olympic champions, Fortune 500 companies, The United States Secret Service, The US Navy SEALS, The United States Army Marksmanship Unit, The US Marine Corps Marksmanship Unit and Olympic teams of USA, Canada, India, Japan, Republic of China, Korea and Australia.
❖ Nicole O'Brian of Bee Your Best, Inc.
- Miss Texas USA 2003 (Top 5 Miss USA) and Miss Texas Teen USA 2000 (1st RU Teen USA)
- Official Pageant Trainer for the Miss Texas USA® and Miss Texas Teen USA® pageants
- Co-host of the televised and Emmy Award Winning Miss Texas USA 2004 and Miss Texas USA 2005
- Actor, Model, Image Consultant and Owner for Bee Your Best, Inc. - Pageant and Presentation Training
- Stage presentation and on-camera training for women in the Miss USA® and Miss America pageants
Fashion Shows Featuring the Hottest New Styles by:
❖ Wardrobe: The Boutique
Over 45 Exhibitors including designers Stephen Yearick and Sherri Hill, Fadil Berisha, Johnathan Kayne, Terani Couture, and many many more!!
RESERVE YOUR TICKET NOW!